Sara Tendulkar Is Our Next Young Style Star
Fashion may be led by icons and powerhouses but younglings are necessary for fresh perspective. Across the globe, the likes of Chloe Grace Moretz, Katherine Langford and Bella Hadid are household names for their fashion quotient. Closer home, Janhvi Kapoor and Ananya Pandey make headlines for their stylish choices. We predict that a young new style star by the name of Sara Tendulkar will soon join the ranks. Daughter of cricket legend Sachin Tedulkar and pediatrician Anjali Tendulkar, 20-year-old Sara stands out for her refreshingly simple style, quiet upbringing and striking similarity to her mother. These 8 looks are proof that Sara will be a name to look out for in the fashion world.
1. With the Eiffel tower as a backdrop, Sara strikes a pose in a solid black t-shirt and stylishly ripped dark denims with white sneakers, a sling bag and her hair in a ponytail.
2. Showing us that she can do Indian wear with elan, Sara wears a bright pink Manish Malhotra lehenga with gold work, chunky earrings and a tiny bindi on her forehead.
3. For a getaway in Monte Carlo, Sara relaxes in a black strapless jumpsuit, sunglasses and hoop earrings. Easy and breezy, it’s the kind of holiday look we can get behind.
Read Also – 10 Important Things While Having S*X First Time
4. Sara wears a blue printed off-shoulder dress with bracelets, earrings and her hair swept to one sides but it’s her incredibly sunny glow that really has our attention.
5. Posing with her grandmother Annabel Mehta, Sara wears an elegant white tiered dress with long detailed sleeves, studded pumps and sparkling earrings.
Read Also – 12 Reasons Why You Should Totally Date A Teacher
6. Yet another example of her simple, effortless style is when she wore an off-shoulder white blouse with light blue jeans and sunglasses propped on her head to look wonderful in it.
7. White seems to be the young lady’s favourite colour as she opts for an all-ivory ensemble in Spain with a white halter dress, matching scarf and tong sandals.
8. But then again, Sara can make black look fantastic too as she wears a black off-shoulder ensemble with ruffled sleeves and wide trousers which she pairs with her nude studded pumps.