JSSC PG Trained Teacher Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment 2017, For PG Trained Teacher posts
Vacancy Details Of JSSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
● Organization Name – JSSC Jharkhand
● Post Name – Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2017 – (PGTTCE-2017) of Hindi, English, Maths, Sanskrit, Commerce, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History and Economics Subjects Jobs
● Total No. Of Posts – 3080
JSSC PGTTCE 2017 Vacancy Departments
Anaesthesiology, Biochemistry, General Medicine, Hospital Administration, Medical Oncology / Haematology, Nuclear Medicine, Ophthalmology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Plumonary Medicie, Radiotherapy, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank.
● Job Location – Jharkhand
● Age Limit – 21 to Max – 40 Years of age. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
● Educational Qualification – Candidates must be eligible to apply for the JSSC PG Trained Teacher Recruitment 2017, Post Graduate with 50% marks and for Technical – B.Ed or equivalent.
● Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Pre and Main Examination
General Knowledge: 150 Question, 450 marks & Time 2 hours.
1. General Knowledge: 40 Question.
2. General Science: 20 Question.
3. General Maths: 20 Question.
4. Mental Ability: 20 Question.
5. Computer Knowledge: 20 Question.
6. General Knowledge(Jharkhand) : 30 Question.
● Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay – 4800/-
● Application Fee-
Rs. 600/- for UR/OBC Candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OH (OL) Candidates
How To Apply For Jharkhand PG Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2017 Jharkhand PGTTCE 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.jssc.nic.in/ from 01st Dec 2017.
1. Log on to the website www.jssc.in
2. Select the desired post & read the notification carefully.
3. Click on Click here to proceed for online application.
4. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online- 01st Dec 2017
Last Date to Apply Online- 30th Dec 2017 at 17:00 hrs
For more details like name of the trade, training period, reservation & other information click on the link given below…